Total Views : 1,330 , Today Views : 1
Magnetic Levitation is a way to suspend objects in air without any support, as if in defiance of gravity. An unsung phenomenon of the past which is now being put to use in a variety of interesting and useful applications. As a child we must have seen a ping pong ball being levitated on an air stream at the output pipe of a vacuum cleaner. Magnetic levitation, also known as maglev is used in a similar way to levitate objects in air without any support, using magnetic field. Levitation is the process by which an object is suspended against gravity, in a stable position, without physical contact.
Magnetic Levitation Seminar Report
Page Length : 21
- Types of Levitation
- Mechanical constraint (Pseudo-levitation)
- Direct diamagnetic levitation
- The Principals of Magnetic Levitation
- Magnetic Levitation System
- Maglev trains float on a cushion of air
- Obtained Magnetic Levitation
- Present and Future Use
- Magnetic Levitation Trains
- Magnetic Levitation Wind Turbine
There are no reviews yet.